Walk-In Urgent Care
We offer walk in hours at the Frisco location only for Current Established Patient with Centennial Pediatrics. These appointments are on a first come first serve basis. If our Walk-in Clinic fills due to high Patient volume, you will be offered the next available appointment with your Provider or Nurse Practitioner.
- Monday -Friday
- 8am -9am Frisco location only(5560 Independence Pkwy, Frisco,TX)
- No walk-in Clinic available for Saturdays.
Same Day Sick Visits
We offer same day sick visits at both locations.
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- 9am-12pm Frisco location only - by appointment only
24/7 Nurse phone triage
We offer after hour care at both locations.
- 24/7 Nurse phone triage is available to address any questions or concerns both during office hours and after hours.
- After hours Nurse calls are from 5pm weekdays and all day Saturday & Sunday. There is a $17 charge for utilizing this service.
Urgent Cares and ER’s
We strive to provide the best anticipatory guidance to keep you out of the various Urgent Cares and ER’s that are most often staffed by non-pediatric physicians. We prefer that you seek care from your primary provider for continuity of care and to give your child the best quality care possible. Should your child require emergency care (examples for which include respiratory distress, trauma, dehydration, and fever in an infant younger than 2 months), we recommend that your child be seen at one of the following pediatric facilities: