These schedules list the ages (birth through adulthood) for when each vaccine or series of shots is to be given. If your child has missed any shots,contact us to schedule an appointment and to get back on track.
Screening for tuberculosis, anemia, lead exposure, cholesterol and diabetes will be performed at our discretion depending upon risk.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Center for Disease Control
- Quack Watch (exposing medical misinformation)
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parent's Guide to the Internet
- Resources for New Fathers
- Students with Autism
- Guide to Helping Kids with Autism Sleep Better
- Autism Resource Center
- Creating an Autism Friendly Home
- Autism Support Network Resources