Authorized Caretaker

Please notify the office of any changes in address or telephone numbers. Whenever leaving town, make certain that the person caring for your child has a notarized statement giving them authority to obtain medical care. If a patient is a minor (anyone under the age of 18), a parent or legal guardian must be in attendance to give consent for treatment and to be the responsible guarantor.